UX Designer - Tools/ Dashboards
Sr UX Designer – Custom Dashboards/ Tools
Firefly is a category-defining and fast-growing Silicon Valley startup creating the next disruptive platform in out-of-home advertising. Firefly’s investors include some of the biggest names in the VC industry, such as GV (formerly Google Ventures), NFX Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Pelion Ventures.
Firefly operates a network of internet-connected digital screens on the top of rideshare and on- demand driver vehicles, serving situationally aware advertising and content for brands such as HotelTonight, Venmo, Zoho, Salesforce and Bonobos. Firefly is the exclusive platform enabling brands to effectively reach this audience with targeted, dynamic and measurable outdoor advertising.
As a UX Designer, you must understand how to make complex products seem intuitive and straightforward. You will also lead feature development, and contribute to early product definition
· Produce deliverables including presentations, wireframes, interactive prototypes, usability reports, visual designs, design specs, etc.
· Build and support rich and interactive graphical representations of data (reports, dashboards)
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks (internal projects, dev tools, dashboards, etc.)
· Designs UI/UX of most our apps & user-facing demos
· Deep user research to define client- and process-specific user interfaces
· Ensure features continue to perform well and meet customer needs
· Ensure the maintenance and up-date of the demos
· 3+ years of proven experience of UI/UX
· Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Invision, Inspect, Zeplin, Figma
· Prototype and design tools like Baslamiq/Sketch/Invistion
· Experience with designing responsive and progressive browser based applications, native and hybrid applications on Android and IOS.
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
· Strong knowledge of user-centred design techniques, basic design principles and interaction design concepts
Send resume w/ portfolio link to: email@example.com
Firefly Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any other company location. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now