What we’re looking for
Pilot is looking for Product Designers to help us automate bookkeeping for small businesses. Ideally looking for someone with the following profile
- Has worked professionally as a designer, ideally in a fast growing startup
- Experience with product design for a user who doesn’t think like them
- Connected to the designer network and excited to help us recruit future designers
- Focused on the customer and believes that design exists to solve problems for real people
- Interested in doing primarily product design with a splash of everything else
- Excited to work with an experienced and mature team
- Minimum 3 years professional design experience
What we’re building
Every company needs to keep track of its finances, and most hire a bookkeeping firm to do so. But there's no Stripe, Gusto, or Google Apps of this world—no clear best-in-class bookkeeping firm that everyone uses because it delivers a service of unmatched quality and integrates with the tools and workflows to run your business as it grows. Nobody starts a restaurant because they want to do their books so it’s a huge pain for small business owners.
Pilot is changing that, by using software to automate as much of the heavy-lifting as possible and giving those software superpowers to a team of finance experts to provide a bookkeeping service of unparalleled quality and customer service.
We are 75 people today and have a charming office in San Francisco close to the Montgomery Street BART stop. We have great benefits and believe in work/life balance.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox).Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now