Popular Pays’ primary product is a tech platform connecting Creators with Brands to generate content worth sharing - so shareable in fact, the fruits of these collaborations have been posted to billions of followers online, boosted to millions more via digital ads, repurposed for in-store menu boards, dropped into consumer’s mailboxes as part of direct mail campaigns, and featured amongst the bright lights of Times Square on billboards.
PopPays is a Y Combinator alum – “the world’s most powerful start-up incubator” according to Fast Company – and our top-notch client list includes brands like Google, Macy’s, Coca Cola, McDonald’s, Jim Beam, M&Ms, Corona, TOMS, and many more.
You’re a self-starter designer with a wide range of skills to conceptualize, strategize and deliver on brand and marketing-focused projects. You have excellent Visual Design skills and are able to work within existing design language system while constantly seeking ways to improve it. You understand how to build awesome brands and market great products. While collaborating with great people, you are eager to play a key role in crafting compelling narrative about Pop Pays products and company.
Had you been with us in the last month, you would have:
- Maintained and evolved Pop Pays Visual Guidelines and trained cross-functional team on best practices
- Developed effective sales decks and related materials
- Produced assets for latest and greatest product feature announcements
- Created neat illustrations for Pop Pays iOS and web apps
- Designed impactful ads for social media
- Designed company swag that people loved and branded Pop Pays company event
- Evolved and extended Pop Pays brand
- Contributed to popularpays.com refresh
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience in copywriting
- Experience or willingness to learn HTML/CSS for email design purposes
What we use:
- Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision, Slack & Trello.
How to apply:
We'd love to learn more about you! Please send us:
- Your portfolio (required)
- Your résumé (required)
Why you should work here:
- Talented teammates
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks, coffee, tea, and more
- An amazing office in the West Loop close to bars, food, & transportation
- This position is contract
- Expect ~20-40 hours / week with the potential to go full time
- Chicago based, but open to remote for the right person
- No relocation assistance offered at this time
Posted about 1 month ago