Senior Product (UX) Designer
We believe that the future of work is independent and decentralized, and we aim to help companies realize that future today. Kalo empowers some of the world's best companies to onboard and collaborate with freelancers. From Google's brand studio managing freelance designers, to Airbnb's photography team sending photographers to their apartments around the world, we are fortunate to work with the world's best companies. We believe the future of work is freelancer and are on on a mission to make freelancing the way the world works together.
- You must be obsessed with delivering beautiful effortless user experiences
- You must be incredibly data, research and experimentation driven
- Lead User Experience (UX) projects from beginning to end.
- Undertake user research and user testing to collect relevant insights and then translate those insights into well-designed experiences
- Conduct user research, design wireframes, user flows, concept mock-ups, prototypes and conduct A/B to effectively validate your design ideas
- Create user centric designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings
- Define requirements based on project needs and create high quality information architecture documents (sitemaps, user flows, storyboards etc.)
Posted about 1 month ago