Visual Design Manager
At Animoto, we help small business owners stand out on social media through video marketing. We use bright, approachable, and fun design elements to walk our users through the video creation process and inspire them to tap into their own creativity.
We're looking for a Visual Design Manager to lead the evolution of our branding system, collaborate closely with marketing, and ultimately help us grow our pool of engaged users through innovative design. As a player/coach, you'll manage a marketing designer while producing Animoto branded materials. If this sounds like something you would want to be a part of, and you fit the description below, we'd love to hear from you!
To be considered for this role, you must include a link to your portfolio.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our Marketing team, working closely with them to define and execute creative initiatives
- Act as a hands-on visual designer, producing Animoto branded materials
- Manage our small but talented Marketing Designer team
- Build and share documentation of Animoto’s evolving brand standards
- Help to evangelize brand standards throughout the organization
- Contribute to Animoto’s Design practice, which also includes Product Design, Video Production, and UX Research
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years experience working as part of an in-house branding or marketing design team
- Primary skill set includes illustration, with other supporting visual design and branding skills (e.g., typography, layout, basic motion graphics)
- Track record of willingness to collaborate with Marketing colleagues (non-designers) on an everyday basis
- Prior experience in a leadership role on a design team is a plus
Why You'll Want to Work at Animoto:
- Be a part of a thriving design team and collaborate with teams across the organization including, other designers, marketing, product, and engineering
- An opportunity to learn and grow within a role is important to you. We encourage exploration and provide opportunities that will challenge you professionally
- You resonate with our company’s mission and value teamwork
- We have a quirky culture here- ask us about our values: humbletude, betterfication, and oomphosity
- Great benefits. We offer competitive salary, bonus, equity, 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents, and paid time off to name a few
At Animoto, we help our customers communicate who they are, what they do, and what they love through video. Our users come from all walks of life and are connected by their desire to use video to share what matters most to them. We’re proud to help them share these passions.
Similarly, we embrace the differences of our team members and actively seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and all the other things that make us unique. Our inclusive culture provides a safe space where employees can bring their true selves to work everyday.
Animoto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.Posted 30 days ago Apply Now