UX Designer - UAE
Are you an experience designer looking to improve people's lives in a meaningful way? SquadX (a Xische company) is partnering with clients to re-imagine and deliver the best citizen experiences in the world. We focus on combining business acumen, creative designs and cutting-edge engineering in high-performing squads.
As an interaction and experience designer (IX/UX), you will join our multidisciplinary team of product, design and tech visionaries and experts to design and deliver award-winning digital experiences.
Your primary mission will be to understand the target personas needs and work with the product managers to craft end-to-end customer journeys. This includes conducting research, creating sketches/prototypes and assembling screen flows and delivering the visual design with the support of UI team.
- Organizing and conducting design thinking workshops.
- Validating ideas and designs through gorilla and A/B testing.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients, stakeholders and internal teams.
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Communicating design principles and directions in a clear and consistent manner to product managers and engineers
- A minimum of five years of UX or interaction and experience design experience with a heavy focus on mobile (iOS and Android).
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for delivering outcomes.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Be a self starter, we're a team of peers who tend towards self direction under our shared umbrella.
- Highly experienced across the full design process from design systems to wireframes, prototypes, to high-fidelity flows.
- Demonstrated track record of personal impact with the ability to "sell" your ideas internally and externally.
- Advanced proficiency in the following design tools: Sketch, InVision, and Adobe CS.
- Work on experiences that touches the lives of every family, individual and business in the city.
- A safe, friendly and engaging team environment that helps you grow personally and professionally while having a great time.
- We offer a competitive salary with performance based bonus
- Work and operate in the digital age (Macbooks, Beats earphones, slack, .. you name it).
*Your work speaks louder than CV, kindly share your portfolio as part of the application
**We are NOT looking for remote, but if you can convince us otherwise and your work is stellar, then maybe.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now