Graphic Designer - Largest Rave Retailer
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
emazinggroup.com | emazinglights.com | iheartraves.com | intotheam.com
- We were featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (March 2015 - Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award 2017 and 2018 in Orange County, CA
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business in 2017
- Join the #189 fastest growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured in Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture: www.emazinggroup.com
We are looking for a creative, innovative designer with a passion for EDM and/or Gaming culture to join our team, expand their skill set, and continue their passion for art and design. If you're looking for a fast-paced working environment where you will be exposed to many different types of media projects, this position is for you. It offers the opportunity to work with influential companies in the EDM industry as well as top video game developers working on the most popular games in the world.
In this position, you will work with our close-knit team of design enthusiasts who have a passion for their job. The Emazing Group is a pivotal force in both the Festival and Gaming industries and helps set the gold standard for artistic excellence.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital)
- Photo editing for eCommerce websites
- Collaborate with the design team, marketing team, and outside clients to develop creative solutions
- Design print pieces from conception to completion
- Apparel design, development, tech packing, and paneling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience at an in-house studio, brand or agency
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - (Primarily Photoshop/Illustrator/Bridge - PC Environment)
- Designer needs to have a very strong sense of product and lifestyle photography
- Experience with digital asset creation for web and mobile platforms
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, photo editing, and typography
- Must be able to work out of our Anaheim HQ location
Portfolio submission required for all applicants
Portfolio must reflect your strong design aesthetic, communication skills and conceptual abilities across a variety of media. Sample work should reflect a clear command of all aspects of visual design, including typography, composition, color, use of photography, and information organization.
- Salary: DOE
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan + Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Monthly Bonus Structure
- Food + Coffee + Snacks
- Deep Discounts on all products
It is the policy of The Emazing Group to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Emazing Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilitiesPosted 2 days ago Apply Now