Freelance Brand Designer
We are looking for a designer with solid experience building brand identity systems. You have been an instrumental component of numerous large-scale branding projects and can articulate your work clearly and concisely. You take complete ownership of your projects and, if needed, can deliver work independently with minimal oversight.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Have a strong voice during specific activities on projects ranging from brand development (brand strategy, naming, visual identity and system design), to brand activation/implementation (print collateral, packaging, digital communications, environmental graphic design).
- Think conceptually AND strategically.
- Concept and create designs that have a strong unified message across all touchpoints.
- Collaborate and coordinate your work between industrial and experience designers.
- Articulate and defend the value of your designs in design critiques and client presentations.
- Art direct outsourced partners such as illustrators, photographers, videographers and retouchers.
- Have excellent time and task management skills.
- Prepare designs for final production.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a design/creative studio
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- Highly proficient at using Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office products like Word.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Sketch, create mood boards and have a story for your work.
- Produce original, thoughtful and visually strong designs.
- Stable under pressure and flexible with varying tastes/styles.
- You are reliable and accountable.
Posted 7 days ago