At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese product already serves hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we are adding new services on a regular basis.
Our fast growing team is located in London (UK), Tallinn (Estonia) and Lisbon (Portugal). By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of making banking available to everybody. We’re not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
We’re a small design team who work very closely with each other and our development teams. This allows each of us to have a big impact on shaping the future of the Monese product, both functionally and visually.
Our process and skill requirements are wide ranging as we work as full stack product designers across the UX/UI of both our IOS and Android apps. We cover all aspects of the design process, from participating in Design sprints and wire-framing features, through to high fidelity UI design with illustrations and animations. We regularly prototype and test features with real users. We also help conducting layout adjustments for internal tools (i.e BackOffice). Finally we write feature design specs and provide detailed style guides for developers.
We’re looking for a passionate Product Designer, someone who’s driven by problem solving and designing great experiences, whilst being obsessive over visual craft and beauty. If you’re looking to take your next step and produce the best work of your career, we’re very excited to work with you.
- Strong UI/UX skills
- Strong mobile app and responsive web design experience
- An expert using Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration and iconography as well as motion design and animation skills
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Experience working directly with developers on design implementation
- Driven, hardworking and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to take charge of your time and meet deadlines
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build and why')
- Familiarity using Jira would also be a plus
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work in home office from time to time
- Additional week of vacation
- Share options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Please send your CV and portfolio in English.
We will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately so be quick to apply!Posted 4 days ago Apply Now