Interaction Designer / UX Designer
Adecco offers exciting work opportunities with renowned international tech companies. Are you looking for a challenging and exciting new position placed at the world's leading search engine company? If so, read on...
If you're passionate about clear structured design within web and mobile app development and love working in a fastpaced environment, we want you for the Munich office as a
Interaction Designer / UX Designer (m/f/d) for a World Renowned Search Engine Company
Job site: München
- Make a huge difference as you work directly on a team responsible for a product/feature used by literally billions of users around the world!
- Work collaboratively to define UX solutions for multiple product/feature offerings across both mobile and web platforms
- Develop high-level and highly complex wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, high fidelity prototypes and final design specifications to clearly communicate interaction design concepts and user flow
- Work cross-functionally and coordinate with multiple teams and stakeholders in the product development lifecycle
- Hold a big-picture view over the user experience lifecycle
- Hit the ground running, spotting problems and identifying solutions
- You have a proven track record of designing and shipping successful product experiences for both web and mobile interfaces
- Your extensive case-study portfolio demonstrates excellent visual design skills, a meticulous attention to detail, and thorough and organized UX process thinking
- You have experience both in working with a team to problem solve around client needs as well as experience finalizing and launching products
- You are an expert user of UX and visual design tools
- You can start soon
- You speak English fluently and are legally able to work in Germany/EU
- Exciting and varied work in an international IT and online marketing company known around the world
- From day one, you’ll benefit from Equal Pay laws and other enticing benefits from the client
- In addition, Adecco will support your onboarding with our professional and experienced team
- 30 holidays per calendar year
- You can also take advantage of our individualized training programs through our internal training system CareerUp
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we would like to get to know you! Please send your completed application preferably to the email address indicated below or submit your documents via our online application platform.Posted 4 days ago Apply Now