Everplans is a NYC-based, venture-backed technology company on a mission to help people better prepare for the future by getting their lives organized today. No more binders, sticky-notes, or boxes under the bed. Through a combination of original content, a personalized guidance engine, and an intuitively organized digital vault, Everplans is the platform that helps people organize, securely store, share, and keep all the critical information their family may need up-to-date and at their fingertips.
Everplans is distributed direct-to-consumer, as well as through financial professionals, insurance companies, and employers. We are looking for an ambitious designer to join our growing team and help take our brand to another level creatively.
About the Position
As our Marketing Designer you will own the design and production of marketing materials, branding campaigns, website, and more. You will report to the Director of Marketing, but will work closely with our Product team to understand our current brand and design guidelines. You’ll be an integral part of the Marketing team and will be responsible for creating visual communications that strengthen the company brand and advance its business objectives across multiple verticals. You’ll have the confidence and maturity to work independently as well as in teams to bring new ideas to the table. As a critical part of the Marketing team and the Everplans Family, you’ll help to foster a supportive, positive, and collaborative work environment.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day
- Design and produce collateral, paid media ads, digital signage for partnerships, email marketing campaigns, presentations, and more
- Hone and enhance the look and feel of the Everplans websites across our many verticals
- Create and update a style guide for all marketing materials
- Maintain and keep up-to-date company-wide library of application screenshots
- Interface cross-departmentally to make sure our materials align with company goals to drive user engagement and growth
You should already have...
- A bachelor’s degree—ideally with an emphasis on design
- 3+ years experience in designer role
- The ability to create animated gifs
- The attitude that no detail is too small to consider, and no problem is too big to solve
- Familiarity with modern html email construction using tools like MailChimp
- The ability to work independently, with a strong internal compass for deadlines
- The maturity to present information in a clear, modern, and professional way
- The skills to prioritize and organize in a fast-paced, nimble, and rapidly-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, InDesign, and Photoshop a must
- The ability to create motion graphics for the web using tools like After Effects is a plus
Our offices are located in the Union Square/Flatiron area. The position includes full benefits (medical/dental/vision/401K), equity, and competitive compensation.Posted 4 days ago Apply Now