CrowdTwist is the leader of omni-channel loyalty & engagement solutions for enterprise brands such as LEGO, Marvel, Carhartt, Zumiez, Nestlé Purina, AMC’s The Walking Dead, Vitamix and others. Our loyalty platform enables brands to unlock unique insights and deepen relationships with their customers.
We’re a New York-based company with a passion for innovation and creativity and are seeking a new member to join our marketing team as a Graphic Designer. The right candidate should have a proven track record of consistent, quality design work demonstrating a willingness to roll up their sleeves and become an integral part of marketing as a function. The Graphic Designer will manage CrowdTwist's brand identity and support sales enablement and occasional client work.
What can you expect?
- A dynamic work environment reporting to the Senior Director of Brand & Content Marketing for CrowdTwist
- The ability to make a big impact on our brand story through the power of design and creative concepts
- Collaborate with members of sales, client success, and strategy teams to deliver marketing materials to support internal and external clients
- Create brand focused marketing pieces across a variety of marketing touchpoints including:
- website, email HTML, newsletters, event branding, PowerPoint presentations, print related items, presentations, eBook’s, research reports, infographics, etc
- Work on a variety of platforms and media including: web, print, interactive, email, and social.
- Be comfortable working in a collaborative work environment - managing various deadlines, and executing to a high level
- Keep up-to-date on current design and B2B marketing trends.
- The opportunity to grow your resume and skills through experience in content creation and brand development
What do we expect?
- Approach each project with an eye for design and commitment to brand principles
- Create, develop, and maintain brand authenticity while continually refining and evolving the brand aesthetic
- Manage a balance of speed with the importance of attention to detail
- Manage and meet deadlines, with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Help us build a strong and meaningful brand that resonates with our clients, prospects, partners and marketplace at large
- At least 3-4 years full-time experience in a design related role. Experience in B2B Marketing in the Technology space is preferred
- Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Arts from established institute or relevant experience
- Up-to-date portfolio that you can share with examples of your work and creativity
- Proficient in the following software: Adobe Creative Suite, and Powerpoint.
- Bonus if you have experience with marketing tools such as Ceros, Squarespace, and Pardot
- Experience with CSS & HTML
- Excellent communicator and collaborator — able to clearly articulate design concepts and decisions, and comfortable receiving feedback
Why This Role is Interesting:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a significant impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- Ability to own this function and define the role within the organization
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- We offer a generous employee benefits package including gym subsidies, stock options, fully paid medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents!!
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- Provide lunches, drinks and ample snacks
- Dog friendly environment
- One month PAID sabbatical after three years of continuous service
Posted about 1 month ago