Associate Design Director
You are an experienced Art Director obsessed with every detail of the craft. You can ideate at a high, strategic, conceptual level, and distill ideas into design, art direction, and content creation. You find the right medium, intuit the right message, and communicate it through every and any touch point. You are endlessly positive, highly collaborative and solutions oriented. You are a visionary that can help to inspire your team to passionately solve complex problems. This role will directly impact the team’s growth and ability to take on increasingly challenging and integrated projects that hinge on strategic conceptual capabilities.
What You’ll Do
- Concept, iterate, and test ideas in an effort to develop strategic, elegant and simple creative solutions across multiple touch points, from content to digital.
- Work closely with strategists, writers, designers, motion designers and technologists to brainstorm ideas and develop concepts for brands spanning technology, finance, healthcare, and beyond.
- Establish the bar for art direction and design execution on your team
- Translate a concept into a nuanced and differentiated brand communication.
- Communicate ideas clearly to clients through compelling narratives and presentations.
- Produce engaging presentations for client work, internal projects, and pitches.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of experience leading integrated campaigns and content creation
- Production experience across photography, live action and animation
- Comfort working across multiple touch points, including an array of digital contexts
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional design skills and high proficiency in delivering strategically grounded conceptual thinking across various platforms
- Curiosity about emerging technologies, that in turn applies and drives innovation in the work you lead and create
- A knack for collaborating with designers, producers, editors, motion designers, technologists and business owners to understand what a project needs at any given moment in an effort to move the project forward
What we’ll give you:
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- A positive, balanced work life
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Posted 5 days ago