Senior Product Designer
Bespoke Post is a lifestyle brand dedicated to delivering Goods and Guidance to the Modern Man. Through our innovative subscription commerce & e-commerce platform, we combine lifestyle goods with immersive content to ignite curiosity and confidence in today’s man.
On the product team, we get excited about polished, intuitive web design. We aspire to be one of the best subscription websites. To get there, we’re building out a small, internal team to re-envision our e-commerce platform and we’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to lead this design process.
As our Senior Product Designer, you’ll be working directly with our Founders, Director of Product, VP of Creative, and engineering team on a daily basis. This is a fast-paced, exciting role where you’ll coalesce our brand aesthetic, user journey, and business strategy.
- Translate conceptual ideas into wireframes, user flows, and designs ready to hand-off to our engineering team
- Collaborate with our engineering team to implement your designs
- Advocate for a scalable design system and effective design documentation
- Collect feedback from customers throughout the product life cycle
The ideal person...
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment as a key contributor
- Has a refined UI aesthetic that considers usability, simplicity, and consistency
- Has a background in UX designing for mobile-first platforms, with an understanding of best practices and technical limitations
- Possesses a strong command of contemporary design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin and Invision
- Is experienced with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Has high attention to detail
- Has excellent communication skills
Bonus points for...
- A strong online portfolio that demonstrates your design process and contribution to past projects
- Experience with subscriptions or e-commerce
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits and Perks
- Company equity
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free workday lunches
- A free Bespoke Post box each month, plus additional discounts
- Fully stocked bar with 6 taps for wine, cold brew, kombucha, and a rotating beer selection
- Discounted gym membership
- Company retreats, happy hours, dinners, and other outings
Working with Bespoke Post means being part of a small, smart, and nimble team, and having an immediate impact on a growing company.
We are proud to uphold an environment free of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity workplace and we recognize that our success is dependent on having an inclusive, collaborative team that is as diverse as, if not more than, the products we ship.Posted 6 days ago Apply Now