Sr/Lead Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced product designer to create engaging and impactful product experiences for web and iOS/Android apps. You will collaborate with all key functional areas including tech, customer success, sales and marketing to create experiences that delight customers and drives business objectives.
Greenfly is an enterprise SaaS platform that enables sports and entertainment brands to create and share original content on social media. Co-founded by retired LA Dodgers player, Shawn Green, the company began in 2015 and has quickly established a significant foothold in sports, entertainment and Fortune 500 brands. We are seeking an entrepreneurial individual who thrives in a fast paced start up environment.
Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, you will be a critical member of the product team at our Santa Monica headquarters just 2 blocks from the ocean! Competitive salary, bonus, lots of snacks along with kombucha and cold brew on tap.
- You are passionate about designing elegant experiences with an eye toward simplification and ease of use.
- You enjoy brainstorming new ways to improve the existing platform.
- You are comfortable working closely with developers to arrive at an optimal solution given technical, business and resource constraints.
- You are a flexible-minded team player, but can confidently articulate a position or proposed solution.
- You will represent and advocate for the end user and continuously look for ways to improve the overall experience.
- You can quickly adapt to technical limitations and opportunities and collaborate directly with engineering and product to solve problems.
- You seek to deeply understand customer needs and work closely with customer success to gather feedback, identify pain points and discover opportunities to improve the platform.
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Excel at communicating and articulating ideas to key stakeholders
- Comfortable creating responsive web design and native mobile apps
- Partner with product managers and customer success to deeply understand user needs
- Deep knowledge of the unique traits, features and constraints on web and native mobile
- Proficiency with common design tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision
- 5+ years of UX/Product Design
- 2+ years in a agile startup environment
- Industry experience in sports or entertainment a plus
- SaaS experience a plus
Posted 6 days ago