Senior Communications Designer
We're looking for a talented Communications Designer with skills in multiple creative fields to join the Vistaprint Communications team. Your work will be seen by Vistaprint team members around the world. This role is ideally suited to an experienced designer or visual storyteller who is looking to own and drive a creative agenda.
You will have a portfolio of innovative examples showcasing the breadth of your skills, can think strategically and have previous experience of working efficiently within a small team.
Your role will involve:
- Creating weekly, quarterly and annual communications for 6,000 Vistaprint team members
- Video production for live events, interviews and footage collection accompanied by post-production
- Photography editing and graphics creation to support internal communications
- Presentation support for large scale executive meetings
- Exposure to senior leadership, special projects, and opportunities to shine!
In return, you will bring:
- A strong portfolio displaying print, digital and video execution.
- 2-4 years’ experience in an agency or in-house team
- A “can-do” attitude toward challenges and complexity with a drive to learn and grow
- Ability to take conceptual feedback from leadership and translate it into creative solutions
- Superb information design abilities, fastidious and efficient production and optimization habits, and impeccable problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the latest design trends and an interest in exploring and pushing creative boundaries
- Ability to think about design beyond the screen and print
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with Adobe design and video software and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress and Google Analytics preferred