You’re an experienced designer obsessed with every detail of the craft. You use any visual means necessary to communicate ideas, and you’re willing to start anywhere, with anything, and iterate your way to the right thing. You find inspiration in unlikely places and spread it throughout the room. You set the bar and show your team something to aspire to. Everyone stretches to the top of their game when they work with you. Your influence comes through the design work, first and foremost. You unlock visual, experiential, and conceptual opportunities through execution, sell your ideas passionately, and elevate the work of the entire team through active mentorship.
What you'll do:
- Design and prototype a variety of interactive experiences and visual concepts for varied clients at the highest level of execution.
- Establish the bar for design thinking and execution on the team, innovate best practices, and evolve the design practice through the work.
- Communicate and present work effectively, and collaborate closely with clients and team members from discovery through delivery.
- Go wide, think big, and bring concepts to fruition with a range of visual approaches. Give shape to bold ideas through execution.
- Make sense of complex systems and conjure inventive solutions through distillation and experimentation.
- Ground the work in a deep understanding of the client and push on strategic insights to stretch creative opportunities.
- Create smart and strategic thinking illustrated through concise and articulate presentations
- Lead a project and team autonomously with limited process and hierarchy in place
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years relevant experience in visual design of digital products that have been released to the market
- A portfolio demonstrating high proficiency in delivering strategically grounded design thinking across various digital platforms
- A knack for collaborating with designers, producers, developers, and business owners to understand what a project needs at any given moment in an effort to move the project forward
- Comfort in being uncomfortable and thoughtfulness in taking risks
- Strong collaboration, presentation, and prototyping skills
What we'll give you:
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- A positive, balanced work life
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Posted 9 days ago