At Caffeine, we want to change how people consume live television - making it more friendly, connected, and fun. To do this, we’re building a new social broadcasting platform that features world-class content, easy-to-use broadcasting tools, a social and fun viewing experience, and an engaged broadcaster community.
This is an exciting and enormous challenge and we will only be successful if we build a supportive team. To do this, we believe that our teams need to prioritize delighting our community of viewers and broadcasters, work with intention, take ownership of our commitments, and act with resilience and determination.
The Product Design team at Caffeine defines the entire Caffeine product experience. We collaborate with engineering to build well-crafted products, with marketing to define our brand, and across the company to extend the Caffeine experience across every surface. As the visual designer for content and marketing, the Marketing Designer will be developing and executing digital campaigns that showcase amazing influencers, creators, and live content on Caffeine. You’ll work closely with our Creative Lead, Head of Product Design, and Marketing team to design, create, and maintain Caffeine’s visual presence not only also across social media and marketing efforts, but also through the editorial lens of the product.
What you'll do:
- Anticipate product editorial needs that go along with a successful marketing campaign. As you work to deliver amazing designs, be proactive by planning how your work could be utilized in the product to form a cohesive vision. Understanding and communicating product needs will help the product design team to more closely align with the content.
- Use our design guidelines to create engaging and successful campaigns across channels and audiences. Having a clear and consistent message across all touchpoints is key to a strong campaign. You will apply systematic thinking and a phenomenal understanding for how to expand and apply across consumer touch-points.
- Strive to delight our community with strategic, wildly creative, and obsessively meticulous design. You work with intention and build the best by having a keen awareness of visual trends associated with the entertainment, gaming, live streaming culture.
- Meet regularly with Product, Content, and Marketing to plan upcoming design needs. Collaboration with others is key to your success. You will be working in a fast-paced, iterative process and are able to professionally accept art direction and feedback.
Who you are & What you've done:
- A visionary designer. You have a strong command of visual and communication design principles. You’re experienced in developing and executing digital campaigns, and have an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences.
- Detailed. You are passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration. The details matter, and you're committed to getting it done right.
- User-centric. You know your audience and are constantly look for ways that we can accomplish our objectives through designs that are enjoyable and meaningful for real people.
- An end-to-end thinker. You'll craft and deliver designs from concept to execution. Your strength is in translating high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions.
- An effective communicator and collaborator. You share your design thinking by stating upfront the design goals and user flows you’re solving for. You convey your opinions to peers respectfully, candidly and with clear expertise.
- A fast learner. You are consistently looking to develop new skills, adopt new tools and continuously hone your craft to stay on the cutting edge of design.
- Experienced. Portfolio demonstrates proficiency in delivering strong creative ideas across digital, social or static and print. You have 5+ years relevant design experience; plus for time spent at top design or advertising agencies. You have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic, Information, Communication, Web design or equivalent.
We've raised over $100 million in funding by 21st Century Fox, with existing investors Andreessen Horowitz and Greylock Partners: https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/21st-century-fox-caffeine-investment-100-million-1202927111/
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Caffeine. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.Posted 13 days ago Apply Now