Who We Are
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
What We’re Looking For
Are you a critical thinker? Are you willing to challenge ideas and receive feedback? Are you comfortable with ambiguity? We are seeking a fearless and passionate Product Designer to join our growing Product Design team.
Product Designers at Braze have the freedom to work on all aspects of the user experience, including user research, user flows, wireframing, diagramming, interaction design, rapid prototyping, design documentation, visual design, and animation. We are currently looking for designers that are particularly strong in visual design, and have an intense interest in microinteractions.
What You’ll Do
You will be working within a cross-functional product team dedicated to a particular area of our customers’ experience, spanning from messaging strategy, message creation, to data analysis or partner integrations. No matter what team or project you work with at Braze, you will be expected to collaborate closely with product managers, UX researchers, engineers, and your fellow product designers working on other parts of the product to deliver solutions that make Braze an easy, and delightful, product to work with.
What You Have
- Strong wireframing/prototyping skills
- Experience conducting research and/or partnering with user researchers
- Experience partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services
- Experience working on complex applications
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and learning through experimentation
- 3 years of professional experience in a related field
What Captures Our Attention
- Experience with any aspect of lifecycle marketing
- Advanced degree in HCI, interaction design, or service design
- Experience working on SaaS products
- Experience in an Agile organization, working in cross-functional teams / pods / verticals
- Prior experience at high-growth startups
What We Offer
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Posted 9 days ago