Communication Designer Digital / Print
Who we are
We are a digital private health insurance company - innovative, contemporary and different. An insurance where it is fun to be both insured and employee. At our Munich location, we develop forward-looking solutions for the digitalization of the insurance industry.
Want to leave the old paths? We are looking for flexible minds for a new kind of challenge. As a Communication Designer Digital/Print (m/f/d) of a digital insurance company, these tasks are waiting for you:
- You design cross-media marketing and sales material. This includes digital/interactive information material for direct sales as well as sales via our partners.
- You design interactive PDF application forms for the online sales of our partners and translate them into a visually exciting and for our customers understandable design.
- You conceptualize and design the most diverse print media (flyers, brochures, advertising material, posters, exhibition stands, business equipment, business cards etc.)
- You develop layouts for complex contract documents such as insurance conditions, product information and other accompanying material.
- You coordinate the printing and coordinate with the printing companies and agencies as well as other external partners.
- You will support our marketing team in creating guidelines for online campaigns and take on an advisory role in their implementation.
- High attention to detail without losing sight of the "big picture"
- A strong understanding of typography, colours and shapes.
- Great knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- You have a high level of communication and teamwork skills and are passionate about your team and your area of work.
- Independent working methods, planning and organisational skills are a matter of course for you.
- Good knowledge of English
Posted 10 days ago