Lead Graphic Designer
Why should you join us?
Are you passionate about enabling customers to have an efficient, positive user experience through excellent design? In this role you will have the chance to build and create software that helps sales people create and send advanced web proposals and work directly on our brand.
You will use your expertise to
- Be in charge of our app UI/UX
- Deliver a quality product that people love to use
- Create other print and web materials to support our marketing and branding efforts
We’d like to review your application if you have…
Must-haves (minimum requirements)
- A solid eye for UI/UX design (we would love to see some examples of your work!)
- Proven track record of time management
- Experience using the Adobe Suite, Sketch and Invision
- Demonstrated an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Alignment with our values of respect, integrity and doing the right thing
- UI/UX design experience
- A highly motivated self-starter, who is willing to show initiative and take action
- An organized problem solver with the ability to think and act strategically
- A continuous improvement mindset to define, plan and implement opportunities that push our production forward
Where you’ll be working, your work schedule, and other meaningful information
- Preference to local Calgary, AB Designers
- If not local you will be working remotely with contact to our Canadian office.
- 6-month contract
PaintScout is a small team based in Calgary, Canada. We are pushing the painting and construction industry forward to the 21st century with easy-to-use sales and estimation software. We believe in clean and efficient products that will have a great impact on an industry that is thousands of years old. Come join us and change one of the oldest crafts trades in the world forever!
Job Type: Contract