Simplecast is seeking an experienced Product Designer to join our team.
You are someone with a passion for design systems, clean and type-driven layouts, and a desire to help us shape the future of podcasting. You will be working closely with our head of design and the product team, helping to maintain, refine, and evolve the design system, visual aesthetic, and UX for the application. This includes the Dashboard, analytics, podcast promotion tools, embeds, and site builder templates.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of digital product design experience at a SaaS or internet-driven business.
- Great taste and an excellent sense of typography, layout, and design principles.
- The ability to deliver polished comps, flows/interactions, and final assets to other members of the team with clear communication and documentation of design decisions.
- Collaboration with Product and Engineering on scope and product planning.
- Quick wireframing and prototyping of ideas.
- Maintenance and evolution of our growing design system.
- Comfortable working on large projects, from wireframe phase to implementation.
- Proficiency in Sketch and other UI design tools. (We also use Abstract for file management and version control.)
- Strong understanding of interaction design concepts across mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Good communication skills both in person and across digital channels like Meet/Slack/email.
- Strong attention to detail and can iterate quickly.
- Self-starter attitude; an ambitious person that enjoys new challenges.
Nice to haves:
- Working understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with Framer or similar interactive design tools.
- Any experience with podcasting/audio or audio recording.
- Bonus: Loves podcasts, and has a desire to join a hard-working team whose goal is to innovate the future of digital spoken word.
Location, Travel, Comp & Benefits:
- Full-time opportunity; NYC or remote
- Stock option grant
- Medical, dental and vision benefits coverage (with a generous company-paid stipend), as well as company-provided life insurance
- 401k, with top of market company matching
- Generous paid time off each year, in addition to paid holidays
- A brand new Apple laptop
- Cell phone stipend
- A tiered budget for continued learning
If interested, please email email@example.com with a link to your portfolio and tell us a bit about yourself and your work experience.
Simplecast is a podcasting technologies company. Since 2013, tens of thousands of creators and companies have trusted Simplecast to power their podcasts, including Politico, Shopify, TechCrunch, Harvard, Twitter, Fast Company, and many other names you know.
Capable of handling even the most confusing aspects of podcast publishing and distribution with the greatest speed, accuracy, and simplicity, Simplecast makes professional podcasting easier than ever with its suite of helpful tools and resources.
Over the last year, we’ve been hard at work to usher podcasting into the future, by building the platform we’ve always dreamed of — faster and more powerful than ever before, and as easy to publish, share and scale as any other medium.Posted 11 days ago Apply Now