Associate Creative Director
The Associate Creative Director, Creative Services, reporting directly to the Director, Creative Services & DX Studio, is a highly experienced, energetic and motivated leader who will grow the eCommerce creative offering, lead key concepts for stakeholders and manage the design, copy, and studio artist teams. This role will act as gatekeeper to all creative as it relates to eCommerce - working closely with both internal and external teams, obsessing over data and how it informs creative decisions, and continuously looking at process improvement to drive efficiencies.
What You Will Do
- Lead the creative team in translating marketing goals and data into compelling visual & voice.
- Identify project dependencies, define detailed business requirements, and proactively identify project issues and risks.
- Manage communication with both internal and external teams – assigning project responsibilities, monitoring progress, and managing expectations.
- Drive the constant evolution of storytelling techniques and contribute new sources of creative inspiration to the creative team.
- Manage multiple work streams across businesses, and deliver as per agreed scope, timing, and quality.
- Lead process improvement and standardize best practices to drive increased efficiencies
- Be fluent in web and related technologies as well as other digital channels.
Does This Sound Like You?
- 5-7 years of overall experience in a tech, digital, or agency environment, with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role supervising or managing other creatives
- Superior level of expertise in design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch) and design principles/best practices
- Proven ability to own and manage work in a self-directed environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Proven ability to drive clear action and ownership.
- Superior business acumen to understand business drivers, challenges, and potential obstacles or risks.
- Superior problem-solving skills
How You’ll Succeed
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.Posted 11 days ago Apply Now