We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer who wants to work on an enterprise software product designed to assist recruiting agencies place candidates in the workforce. And become part of a team of 17 talented designers!
Five has been a partner with Erecruit for years, and we lead their development efforts and help define and design their projects. If you are motivated by a long-term product development and enjoy design iteration applied to real-world business solutions, we are the team for you.
How will your day look like?
Erecruit is one of the top staffing solutions in the US market - accommodating over 100,000 users each week! We want to continue our development with Erecruit towards their goal to become a global leader in the field. To reach this goal, we need to focus on one of the key aspects of the product: design.
You'll begin with working on one of the many modules that comprise Erecruit's recruiting platform, and you'll always be mindful of how your design decisions scale and affect the final product. You will have the opportunity to help our client reach its business goals by designing and creating a better user experience.
Your everyday work will be specific to product development - researching business goals and user needs, validating insights gained from user research, and designing user interfaces and shaping user experience.
- You will participate in shaping the product: from first meetings with the client to continuously working on its development
- You will get a chance to perfect your design decisions, based on the user feedback
- You will work with modern design processes and methodology
- You will be a part of a team that works with agile principles
- User research and validation of the product with real-life users will be a crucial part of your role
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary determined based on your experience
- High-end equipment (MacBook Pro 15” or 27” screens, cellphone and additional equipment by choice)
- Education: internal, external and international. Each of our teams has a yearly budget for education. This year, we are planning to go to UXLX and Productized in Lisbon, Leading Design Conference in New York, UXDX in Dublin and product Camp in Poland
- Flexible working hours: we don't track your time - we track your results
- Transparent promotional path: we want you to grow with us! We constantly track your development and reward you accordingly.
What do we expect from you?
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Experience working with enterprise software and/or products
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe...
- Portfolio of projects focused on designing digital experiences and interfaces for mobile and web
- Experience with user testing and usability testing
- Understanding of native and hybrid technologies
- Understanding of business goals and user needs
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you think we are a match, apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!
Posted 11 days ago