Eversight is the recognized leader in AI-powered price and promotions. Eversight’s proprietary cloud-based SaaS solution brings AI and continuous experimentation to consumer brands and retailers. Our software acts as a coach, enabling market leaders to transform pricing and promotion strategy for the $3.4 trillion spent in consumer goods retail using intelligent, real-time data and insights.
In our dual-track agile structure, the design team is responsible for determining how the user experiences the value for our products. The design lead, reporting directly into the head of product, will be one of the product owners’ key collaborators, and will be both a direct contributor to design on our core products, in addition to establishing design standards and processes across all our efforts.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to design products that are transforming an industry by leveraging AI to coach and enable end users at leading CPG and retail customers.
The design lead will work cross-functionally with product owners and engineering towards achieving our product objectives (outcomes), and they will act as manager and mentor to junior design team member(s). In addition, they will also be responsible for:
- Design of our core product, including visual & interaction design, as well as user experience testing
- Collaborating with product on discovery, utilizing user research & journey mapping
- Owning the design standards, including visual language and design frameworks (selection and evolution)
- Producing and managing key design deliverables (mockups, wireframes, and clickable prototypes)
- Collaborating with the engineering front end leader on design for reusable application components
- 6-10 years of experience with formal design training
- Broad based design experience including visual design, interaction design, usability testing, and user research
- Hands on design experience with the ability to lead the design function
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with a fun, close-knit team; must be a strong collaborator and be able to work well cross functionally
- Prioritizes and delegates tasks effectively while managing requests among multiple internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in a design discipline)
- Experience with enterprise applications
Nice to Have
- Experience with analytical applications
- Experience with evolving a design language and setting standards for design
- Familiarity with the retail industry
Palo Alto, CA
Eversight is the recognized leader in AI-powered pricing and promotions. Global brands and retailers rely on the Eversight platform to optimize pricing and respond to market conditions, deliver higher ROI on promotional spend, and enable data-driven collaboration on investments. Eversight is generating 10-25% improvement in sales volume at leading customers such Coca-Cola, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, and Walgreens. Founded in 2013 and backed by private venture capital funding, Eversight is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with additional offices in Chicago, and New York. Visit www.eversightlabs.com to learn more.Posted 11 days ago Apply Now