Associate Creative Director
Associate Creative Director:
We are looking for the right candidate to lead our creative team and be a strategic thinker, key contributor, hands-on team player.
Located in CT, but partially remote.
• Looking for a conceptual thinker. Being able to ideate, present, develop, and execute projects from start to finish in highest quality.
• Lead and manage visual and UX design strategy.
• Understand our customers and their needs. Use personas, insights and journeys to align all marketing initiatives as one consistent, strong branded voice and experience, and influence the quality and impact of product-level work.
• Stay ahead of trends and best practices in visual/UX design.
• Conduct appropriate research to develop design requirements, concept designs and wireframes. Ensure proper testing/validation of work as you go.
• Provide creative voice in marketing deliverables and strategic documents such as scenarios, user flows, usability testing, wire-framing, and prototyping.
• Provide creative guidance and support to junior team members and freelancers, as needed, while simultaneously maintaining own workload.
• Deliver a wide array of graphic design deliverables; branding, responsive website design, wire framing, banner advertisements, social media graphics, and email campaigns.
• A varied background that includes at least 6 years of design/digital /UX experience. Previous experience as an art director, creative director, senior level designer or similar would be welcome.
• Strong leadership, management, problem-solving and change management skills.
• Passionate about branding, storytelling, and producing experiences to drive customer engagement.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to think customer/user first and consistently contribute meaningful concepts/ideas that drive the business.
• A clear communicator and open collaborator who actively listens and anticipates the needs and concerns of others.
• Engaging presentation style, with strong verbal and visual communication skills. Ability to leverage tools and techniques that best convey concepts / comps.
• Experience with UX deliverables, including personas and journeys, task and gap analyses, content analysis and strategy, site maps, conceptual sketching, wireframes, flow diagrams, prototypes, and user-requirements documents.
• Ability to keep multiple complex projects on track re: timeline and budget.
• Experience working with template- and component-based design, proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
• An understanding of front-end development — what’s possible within the development frameworks we work with.
Posted 14 days ago