HashiCorp is seeking: Spatial Designer with Print Design experience or Print Designer with Spatial Design experience.
We create engaging and thoughtful experiences for the developer community and this role will be responsible for assisting the Experiential Marketing Creative Team with designing internal and culture events, industry trade shows, and large-scale external brand experiences (HashiConf, HashiConf EU). The ideal candidate would possess the ability to design for a wide range of projects that include print design, space design, stage design, temporary installations, and experiences.
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. As a result, our events play a big role in how we interact with our community and our customers. We provide many of the world's most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation tools they need as they move to cloud. All of our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers in everything we do.
This is a part-time, US or Europe remote position and will work with the Experiential Marketing team and report to the Senior Spatial and Experience Design Manager.
Spatial and print design for internal and culture events, industry trade shows, and large external brand experiences.
Working closely with the Experiential Marketing Creative Team on attendee experience and spatial design such as floor planning, wayfinding, print signage, decor, lighting design, music, swag, and branding.
- 2-3 years of experience in an industry utilizing spatial/print design.
- Excellent organizational and communication stills.
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop.
- Proficient with Keynote and PowerPoint.
- 3D modeling skills are a plus (SketchUp, AutoCad).
- Proficient experience designing for print, working with CMYK, and Pantone colors, and has an understanding of printing with a variety of materials.
- Proficient experience creating print-ready files.
- Experience in remote communication tools such as Slack, Asana, Dropbox, and email.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills in a fast-paced environment. You will hit the ground running from day one.
- Ability to participate in travel, up to 25%. (Reimbursed by HashiCorp.)
To apply: Email resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Posted 11 days ago