ABOUT THE DIVISION: XUMO DESIGN
XUMO seeks to delight users by connecting them to great content that speaks to the TV fan in all of us. Building a personalized television experience based on our intelligent, in-house recommendations engine, allows XUMO to bring premium content from the world of news, sports, entertainment and pop culture, direct to the user on their terms. XUMO has developed a brand new way for consumers to enjoy the television they love, and for content owners to stream live or on-demand content right into their fans’ households. The first software-based TV platform, XUMO has successfully combined live TV and video-on-demand into one, easy-to-use experience that is free to access, stream and use. XUMO is available on multiple streaming platforms including LG, VIZIO, Panasonic and Samsung smart TVs, Roku and mobile devices.
XUMO is looking for a talented graphic designer to join our exceptional design team and contribute to all aspects of the design lifecycle, from concept to conception of graphic design assets.. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced professional with exceptional communication skills, a passion for television and/or streaming media, and a desire to develop well-rounded visual concepts for product innovation at the intersection of the entertainment media and technology industries. This candidate should also have a keen eye for marketing materials and demonstrate an adept ability to produce high quality work on tight timelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create production assets in alignment with design guidelines.
- Ideate and execute the creation of digital assets that have a cohesive design aesthetic including vector logos, color application, and layout.
- Assist marketing team in concept and deliverable of promotional assets to be used on and off-platform
- Create graphics in support of channel partners and on-going programming promotions so as to drive awareness of both channel partner and XUMO with an eye to optimizing for consumer adoption
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years experience in graphic design with proven work experience
- Demonstrated mastery of the following programs:
- Proactive worker/self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiar with online streaming brands
- Ability to adhere to working design principles and brand guidelines
- Link to portfolio featuring examples of UI and graphic design work
A streaming television company based in Irvine, California, XUMO delivers over-the-top (OTT) video-on-demand (VOD) and LIVE digital channels direct to consumers through smart TV, mobile and other streaming device integrations. Through strategic partnerships with LG Electronics, Hisense Company, Ltd., VIZIO and Panasonic, XUMO has developed one-click access for consumers to stream 100 free channels. XUMO is also available on several other smart TV brands such as Samsung and Funai Electric Co., Ltd. who manufactures and sells Magnavox, Philips and Sanyo in North America as well as iOS, Android and Roku devices. Learn more about XUMO at www.xumo.tv and follow @XumoTV on Twitter.Posted 12 days ago Apply Now