Martin AI is a venture-backed ad-tech startup focused on building bespoke machine learning algorithms for Real Time Bidding applications. Partnered with one of the largest independent media agencies in the country, we work with major retail and CPG brands to improve return on media spend.
We believe that advertising supports free web content for all, but it should not come at the expense of user privacy. Our mission is to improve the ad supported internet for advertisers, publishers and users.
Who We Are:
- Balance quality with shipping quickly
- High level of autonomy
- Flat structure where everyone’s opinion matter
- Flexible work schedule: we value output over hours-at-the-desk and support high performers working from home, cafe or park outside our core office hours each day.
We are looking for a process-oriented UI/UX Designer to join our team who will work closely with our engineering team as well as end users - sophisticated programmatic media buying teams. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and improving the UI for our RTB (Real Time Bidding) applications. These are distributed systems across both U.S. coasts with strict latency requirements (< 10ms) capable of servicing nearly 10 billion daily media auctions.
What you’ll do
- Direct and refine Martin’s user interface and visual language, in pursuit of delivering a pleasant and intuitive design
- Build and collaborate throughout the entire product design cycle: from low fidelity sketches to high fidelity prototypes
- Champion best design practices and processes, bringing Martin forward as a design-centric company.
- Build and maintain the Martin Design System, ensuring design at scale
- Iterate quickly, evolving the product through design reviews, user and team feedback, and testing
- Validate your design decisions through research, feedback, and testing with the users (working on the same floor as us!)
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience as a UI and UX designer with demonstrated ability to ship engaging and intuitive user experiences.
- Able to explain the “why” behind good design and communicate complex concepts with all stakeholders (from external end-users to internal engineering teams)
- A portfolio of work samples for web/mobile applications
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Plan
- Career progression opportunities
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA)
- Parking/Transportation reimbursement
- 4 weeks per year paid time off
- CPD encouraged