Graphic / Web Designer
Future + Suns is hiring a versatile Graphic / Web Designer. We are a full-service creative agency based out of Atlanta’s Ponce City Market. Ability to take concepts from ideation all the way to a deliverable product is the most important requirement. The designer will be responsible for creating original design solutions.
The applicant should be interested in the full spectrum of digital, motion, print, environmental, web, and product design. We are a small shop, and we welcome friendly and motivated folks with a deep passion for design.
- Sound fundamentals in form, color, composition, typography, and layout
- Ability to create a wide variety of printed and digital media, including: websites, presentation decks, printed materials, visual identity, wireframes for WordPress and Squarespace sites, social media ads, email marketing campaigns, environmental graphics, apps, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in core Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Familiarity with digital prototyping design software such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Interest in corporate and commercial projects as well as content-driven partnerships
- Capacity to work with freelancers and outside vendors to execute project deliverables
- Interest and aptitude in digital product and interface design, including apps and multimedia projects
- Genuine love for design: versatility and comfort with new as well as time-tested approaches
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt new plugins and apps into workflow
- Ability to adhere to style and story guidelines as necessary
- Current on emerging practices and new conventions in web design
- Illustration / digital drawing abilities on Procreate, Illustrator Draw or similar
- Working knowledge of UX / UI concepts, methods and workflows
- Experience with WordPress editors such as Beaver Builder or themes such as Divi
- Capacity to self start with minimal supervision
- Ability to modify WordPress themes
- Degree and/or coursework in graphic design, HCI or equivalent
- Future-thinking: values new modes of storytelling and expression
- Strong capacity to work collaboratively, listen well and respond to constructive criticism
- Process-oriented, thoughtful, and resourceful
- Respectful and tactful in dealing with clients and colleagues
- Powerful work ethic and ability to meet internal deadlines consistently
- Positive attitude and sense of ownership towards work
- High emotional intelligence and ability to work with a diverse range of people
- Cultural literacy: deep well of cultural and visual references, as well as appreciation for diverse cultural producers and brands, locally, nationally and globally
- Basic to intermediate motion graphics proficiency in After Effects
We are a friendly and lean startup offering competitive pay, benefits, and the perks of working in a beautiful office space in Atlanta’s Ponce City Market.
Our diverse leadership team has produced commercials, brand campaigns, live productions, digital products, and use cases for brands such as Spotify, Proctor and Gamble, Sundance Institute and others. We believe organizational culture is important and are looking to invest in people’s capacities. We look forward to growing a team of creatives who love the work.
To apply: Please submit resume, portfolio or links to past work, and brief note of introduction to the link provided.Posted 13 days ago Apply Now