At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best product.
And our Brand Designer is vital to telling our story.
Our clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
As a Brand Designer at WillowTree, you'll own the vision and execution of our brand through print and digital. You'll help to define, evolve, and maintain WillowTree's visual language.
- Continue the evolution and maintenance of the WillowTree design system, with new patterns, visualizations, and graphics that extend the brand beyond the logo
- Design outward and inward facing digital and print materials that articulate the WillowTree brand position and story for clients, candidates, and current team members
- Lead art direction for photo and video shoots for creative marketing initiatives
- Serve as the primary liaison with our Business Development team for pitch and proposal templates
- Collaborating with the design, marketing, business development, and executive leadership teams, driving consensus and collaboration across those teams
- Working with the design team to assist with illustrations and graphic efforts
- Designing print and digital handout materials for all marketing channels
- Managing relationships with photographer/videographers chosen for internal shoots
- Designing graphics for WillowTree’s social marketing and blog posts
- Working on and prioritizing a variety of diverse projects across the company
- You have 2+ years in a design role for branding, communications and marketing, with an emphasis on digital design
- You have strong communication and design leadership skills to clearly articulate design decisions and recommendations to a number of stakeholders
- You’re a strategic designer that uses a combination of insights, experience, and sound design tactics to drive your recommendations
- You have responsive Web Design experience for content-rich web experiences and understand how IA informs design at a deep level
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
Our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, etc — we’re committed to creating a culture of continuous learning and support.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now