We're looking for a passionate designer to join our small engineering team to work on our mobile app and web projects. You'd be the sole designer responsible for all aspects of UX and design across our projects.
What you'd be doing:
- Designing New Features - You'll work with our stakeholders to design new features they request. This includes discussing their goals, wire-framing ideas, iterating on designs, and communicating design specs with developers.
- Reviewing and Approving Work - You'll work with developers to review their work, offer suggestions, iterate on design, and approve when you're happy.
- Auditing Existing Features - You'll audit existing features and offer suggestions on how UX design can be improved or made more consistent. You'll directly task developers with implementing your recommendations.
- Create a Design System - You'll create a formal design system that provides guidance on how our UI should look and behave. The design system can include color, typography, sizing, component, and general style guides.
What we're looking for:
- Designers with a good understanding of modern UI/UX for mobile and web apps.
- Designers with good graphic design abilities; being able to create design assets and work with images is a plus.
- Designers familiar with UX collaboration tools like Figma, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe UX, etc.
- Designers with a portfolio that can help us understand your design interests and the types of projects you have experience with.
- Designers willing to work in our time zone (GMT +3 hours).