The Visual Designer position drives visual experiences and brand cohesion for a variety of initiatives across our web and mobile products through the creation of marketing print collateral, web UI, emails, event swag and various other marketing campaign communications.
This position requires strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch with attention to detail and problem-solving skills by designing assets along with modifying existing ones.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BFA / BA in Art or Graphic Design, technical certification or equivalent.
- 3-6 years’ experience working in product or marketing design field.
- A well-crafted and curated online portfolio.
- Ability to take an interaction design concept and translate it into production-ready mockups, assets & icons for any platforms including desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Professional knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch (or related applications).
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including screen layout, color theory and typography as it applies to the end application and interactions.
- Solid intuition of best practices and tools used in user-centered interaction design.
- Experience creating designs for responsive web and/or mobile apps that are noteworthy for their design and usability.
- UX know-how preferred
- HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with fellow Visual Designers, UX Designers, Front-End Engineers, Art Directors, Creative Director, Project Managers andStakeholders to ensure the solidity of design systems and deliver best-in-class visual designs.
- Helping build, define and maintain a visual identity system—ensuring brand consistency across all touch-points in the customer journey through helping craft design specifications, standards, style guides, toolkits, and processes.
- Working closely with members of the product management and marketing management teams to align the product strategy with target audience needs, brand positioning, and team resources.
- Participate in the brainstorming of and creation of concepts for best-in-class user experiences.
- Sets challenging goals and demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and persistence about accomplishing them.
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of design. Some evaluation or ingenuity is required to complete tasks of moderate scope and complexity and to determine appropriate action.
- Uses new information or approaches to overcome resistance or objections. Identifies key decision-makers and the people that influence them.
- Clearly and accurately expresses ideas and conveys information with customers. Is willing and able to see things from others’ perspectives.
Posted 16 days ago Apply Now