Senior Product Designer
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
Your role in our mission
As the Senior Product Designer, we want you to produce high-quality, beautiful application experiences. You should have the ability to turn product needs into elegant and functional solutions.
Your primary focus will be on building the next-generation version of our mobile application through wireframing, prototyping, design and user testing. As a startup, we’ll also need your help with web design, marketing materials and anything else that comes up. We are looking for someone open to taking on any project and ultimately to build a design team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Lead designer on a product feature that spanned the entire user experience
- History of creating amazing customer experiences
- Fast-paced, self-motivated and resilient to life at a startup
- Understanding of data and how it should affect design
- Must know Photoshop/Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign
- Hi-fidelity prototyping in Axure, Mockplus, Justinmind, Invision or other tool
- Online portfolio with app and web design samples
- Righteous layout and typography skills
- Pixel-perfect eye for detail
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution to monthly medical premiums
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
- A unique opportunity to join a scaling business in healthtech!
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now