Senior UX/UI Designer
- Use customer insights and data, plus your extraordinary creativity and design expertise, to solve users’ problems with elegant, highly functional designs for web and mobile apps
- Mentor and help to develop less-experienced design team members
- Oversee Glooko’s design system to ensure it is consistently applied and evolves to meet market expectations and user needs. Work with Engineering to efficiently implement it across all products
- Develop tools and processes to help scale the UX function at Glooko
- Partner with product managers and others to help define product requirements
- Create storyboards, mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes, interaction specs, and high-fidelity design specs as needed
- Participate in (and sometimes lead) user research projects
- Constantly maintain your expertise in the latest design approaches and techniques, and apply them appropriately to Glooko products
- Collaborate and share your expertise with other designers, product managers, software engineers, and Glooko management
- Grow with the company as we revolutionize the world of diabetes management
- Have 6+ years experience designing and shipping successful web and mobile apps (iOS and Android) for non-expert users
- Demonstrate your exceptional design skills and user-centric design thinking through a compelling, well-organized portfolio and presentations
- Have experience implementing and evolving design systems
- Have experience mentoring other designers
- Have designed both new features and iterations of existing features, evolving the design over time
- Possess a collaborative, learning mindset, constantly seeking improvement, and are eager to grow and share knowledge
- Thrive in an environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, independent self-direction, and timely execution as part of an agile team
- Share our passion for creating a product that truly helps people with diabetes live healthier, better lives
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps those people, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management providing an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 50 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.Posted 19 days ago Apply Now