Position is open for with San Francisco or Kitchener candidates - Greenfield Labs is the Canadian R&D Hub for Zenreach.
Zenreach solves a major problem for brick-and-mortar businesses—the majority of advertising is online, yet over 90% of purchasing still happens offline . Our platform links the two by automatically tracking customer visits, building rich customer profiles, targeting communication more precisely and directly measuring in-store impact.
We are backed by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley. If you’re interested in joining a team that is changing the way the world does business, this might be the place for you.
Our small but mighty team is looking for a highly-motivated Product Designer to work collaboratively and iteratively to turn complex problems into innovative, user-centered solutions. You will be responsible for leading and managing a full-cycle design process from conception to launch, delivering magnificent visual solutions. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in solving real world problems, drive positive business outcomes and grow in your career - we want to talk to you!
- Own and lead end-to-end design process of products/features and measure success through data and user research
- Deeply understand and translate our customer’s needs into delightful and thoughtful solutions
- Make strategic decisions based on insights from user-testing, research, and qualitative data
- Partner with fellow design, product and engineering teams to conceptualize, design and deliver product and features as well as define both long-term strategies and short-term tactics
- Create design flows, wireframes, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process
- Independently contribute to various design projects and participate in design reviews to share your work and solicit feedback
- 3+ years of relevant full-cycle design experience
- You have an inspiring online portfolio that showcases how you’ve researched and designed impactful projects and solutions
- You’re obsessed with the details, passionate about the latest design trends and have an understanding of design best practice
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse and remote teams in a rapidly growing and ever changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills to clearly articulate your work, process, and decisions and crave feedback from cross-functional team members
- You’re extremely fluent in working with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and various prototyping tools
- You’re self motivated with a positive attitude and are always looking for ways to improve our product and your own skill set
- Be Committed: Work hard, Own the problem, Learn
- Create Trust: Do what you say, Create trust with our Clients and Colleagues
- Be Bold: Experiment, Speak up, Hope is not a plan
- Deliver High Performance: Prepare, Commit, (over) Deliver
- Excellent and comprehensive health plans (medical (including HSA/FSA and free access to One Medical), dental, vision, 401K)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and beverages
- Catered meals
- Enhanced Paternity/Maternity Programs
- Access to onsite gym with views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Organized volunteer events to give back to our community
- Off-sites, events and happy hours
- Bright and open workspace which includes a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Quarterly hackathons
- Catered lunches twice a week
- Flexible hours of work with the option to work from home
- Flexible vacation plan
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leaves
- Plenty of off-sites and happy hours to relax and unwind.
KW: Greenfield Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
SF: Zenreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
*Zenreach is an E-Verify participant
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted 20 days ago