Junior-Mid Graphic Designer
CloudSense is a dynamic SaaS company headquartered just off Oxford Circus in London with 11 offices across Europe, the U.S and APAC.
If you are a talented, bright and enthusiastic Junior-Mid Graphic Designer, we have the perfect role for you in our global marketing team. You will help create designs and graphics that have a high visual impact. This is a brand new role where you’ll be the sole designer, ready to seize the opportunity to shape a skyrocketing SaaS brand.
Our platform is used by customers in over 30 countries, including the likes of O2, Liberty Global, Spotify, EDF, PostNL and the New South Wales Government. Since starting out in 2009, CloudSense has grown rapidly and best of all, we're just getting started – our recent $77 million investment from Vector Capital will see us growing faster still.
So, what about you?
You are a talented, bright graphic designer looking for the opportunity to take a stand-alone, in-house design role with an ambitious and passionate global SaaS brand that you can help grow and take to the next level.
You are enthusiastic and want to be the resident expert. You thrive on working in a demanding environment with multiple projects across geographies.
You will be helping us undertake an exciting rebrand exercise this year, where you’ll take the lead on company-wide implementation.
You can prove that you can walk the walk with some experience of designing impactive creative and eye-catching graphics.
You are looking for that next step, you are looking for a challenge.
In return you will get to work in a fast-paced, aspirational and entrepreneurial environment, free daily breakfast, with monthly social events, pension and health benefits as well as a highly competitive salary.
● Create innovative concepts and visuals for marketing campaigns in all kinds of media and disciplines
● Schedule all design activities to prioritise tasks - manage all deadlines accordingly
● Produce design, online, marketing and digital communications in support of all online and offline marketing tools – email, presentation, print and other such as designs for stands on events.
● Design and create print materials with understanding of the contents and the objectives where appropriate
● Participate in planning and other meetings to keep up to date with the business and industry sector and apply it to all design activity.
COMPETENCIES KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
● Minimum 2 years' experience in a graphic design role, within a B2B environment.
● Design-led Degree or equivalent qualification - this may be in graphic design, illustration or a related subject.
● A self-starter with ability to work under own initiative.
● Strong sense of design and aesthetics.
● Detailed knowledge and the ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud.
● Able to create business collateral in Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint).
● Great team spirit.
Please apply with examples of your work.Posted 20 days ago Apply Now