We are a startup in Barcelona providing an audio guide for sexual happiness. Emjoy (https://letsemjoy.com/) provides a series of curated audio and animated video sessions for women, guiding them through step-by-step techniques and practices to help them boost their libidos, improve their erotic self esteem and communicate what they want in bed.
We are a VC backed, fully funded, concept stage startup. This gives you the security you'd find in a larger company with the speed, experimentation and fun of an early-stage startup.
We are looking for a part time or full time Graphic Designer with experience in mobile to help us build and support new features as we upscale our product.
You will help define the visual identity of Emjoy and be part of our broader branding strategy.
You will work with the rest of team, helping to enhance our product working alongside the developers, content creators and marketing team.
We're looking for someone who is particularly interested in designing and creating systems within the constraints of a start-up.
Day-to-day you will be:
- Designing new features for the internal tools (like email templates) and customer facing applications (landing pages)
- Conceptualize, design UI elements, create wireframes and prototype cohesive UI
- Create visual materials for marketing and social media
- Provide graphic assets to the development team
- Creativity, Art Direction and/or Illustration skills are a big plus as you could also contribute to building our brand identity
- Experience in web and/or mobile
- Experience producing high-quality deliverables, such as digital assets, marketing materials and collateral and email templates
- Familiarity producing content, design elements and art production that contribute to multiple projects
- Strong craft through typography, composition and attention to detail
- Experience with Sketch/Illustrator and Invision
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- Illustration skills are a nice to have
- Video editing skills are a nice to have
- Interest in the wellness/lifestyle/health industries is preferred
What we offer in return:
- This is a great opportunity to work closely with a lively, diverse and high calibre team in a fast paced and high growth environment
- Flexible working - We have core hours so we can collaborate but beyond that we’re flexible
- You will be able to work remotely one day every two weeks and all Friday afternoons are off
- Coffee, fruits and lunch every two Fridays are on us ;)
- Competitive salary
If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 21 days ago