Are you ready for your next Graphic Design adventure?
We’re looking to add a hip and spirited mid-level graphic designer with web design experience to our team in Ra’anana.
You will be working in a fast-paced agency environment, on a variety of different products, including website design, landing pages, digital banners, marketing collateral, branding and corporate ID, presentations, Marketing Automation platforms (Hubspot), exhibitions, and more.
Your responsibilities will be:
You will be thinking creatively to deliver design solutions for a wide variety of online projects such as: website design and wireframes, branding collateral, landing pages, social media online campaigns, multimedia media presentations, and more.
You will be in charge of numerous large to small client accounts as lead designer, and work closely with Account Managers to understand and identify digital graphic design needs for each client account.
You will have the opportunity to work on several design projects simultaneously.
You will work and develop according to the brand guidelines of each client while suggesting brand improvement where necessary.
You will need the following skills and attributes for this job:
- BA in graphic design from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in digital graphic design.
- Must have a high level of English.
- Web Design experience.
- Agency experience or knowledge of content marketing is a plus.
- Awareness of design criteria, and the latest trends in digital media.
- Strong understanding of branding.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in close collaboration with other team members, and be an essential part of our marketing team while knowing how to work independently.
- Proficiency in UX Design is an advantage.
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML is an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail.hop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch or similar.
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in typography, colour and composition.
- Multitasking ability and time management skills.
To apply for this position, please copy this link to fill in our application form.
Posted 21 days ago