Senior Graphic Designer
Why Our Work Matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
Your Role in Our Mission
HealthJoy is looking for a creative powerhouse to join the marketing team as a Senior Graphic Designer. This person will be our internal brand champion through impactful graphic design.
You must be able to effectively communicates and coordinates with key stakeholders across the business to ensure that the visual design delivers the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications. We're looking for someone that can lead the creative strategy on varying projects and produce stellar work.
How you’ll contribute
- Creates and executes concepts for all HealthJoy marketing materials (direct mail, brochures, presentations, sales slicks, emails, website, etc.) based on established strategic direction.
- Lead and execute for branding, design, and marketing projects
- Provides graphics for websites, landing pages, banners, and various digital assets as needed. (We’re a Wordpress/ Pardot shop )
- Understands marketing communication strategies and provide creative direction.
- Create beautiful printed pieces (typesetting, illustration, design, and production)
- Design engaging presentations that sell
- Able to prioritize tasks and work on several projects at a time
- Be our brand champion and assist our app product team to maintain brand integrity
- 5+ years of experience designing for brand or product
- Ability to manage projects across disciplines. Knowledge of digital, print, social media (video a plus)
- Knowledge in software: Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Powerpoint, Zeplin, Sketch
- Track record of working in cross-functional teams
- Experience leading creative work and production
- Presentation, interpersonal, and communication experience, with experience in communicating concepts
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced, ambiguous and changing environment
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution to monthly medical premiums
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Monthly wellness initiatives
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
- A unique opportunity to join a scaling business in healthtech!
Posted 24 days ago