Dubbed an "open-source unicorn" by Forbes, Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures to recently invest a combined $125 million in our Series D financing. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries, and we’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work in their career. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
Confluent is building a team of passionate designers who are excited to create and launch products that are changing the way companies use data. What we’re building provides the foundation for a new generation of applications and experiences that are more contextual, personalized, and informed than ever before. There’s a really good chance that many of your favorite apps on your phone, services, and experiences you enjoy day to day are already powered by the Confluent platform.
As a Presentation Designer, you will be in charge of telling our story to the world by helping the team visually communicate our ideas, products, and technology through our presentations, print material, website, and more.
- Great eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Solid skills across the design spectrum with an emphasis on graphic design.
- Expertise with software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote, Powerpoint.
- Take abstract problems with many possible solutions and have a good method for gathering info, identifying goals, and working toward the best possible solution.
- Good at designing broad, reusable solutions.
- Thrive off giving and receiving great feedback.
- Portfolio showing your process, eye for aesthetics, and depth of design work.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Product Marketing, and Developer Experience teams to produce material that resonates well with our users and demonstrates aesthetics we’re proud to showcase.
- Review design briefs and requirements docs to come up with an execution plan, timeline, and ideal deliverables for various projects.
- Conceptualize visuals based on high level goals.
- Present ideas to stakeholders and iterate based on feedback.
- Develop and maintain assets for other members of the team to use for digital and print work.
- Help our brand’s visual identity and personality come through in all types of media.
- Contribute back to our brand and design system.
Posted 27 days ago