Senior UX/UI Designer
hy.am studios is a creative studio run by digital natives. Our international team of strategists, designers, storytellers, and developers share a mutual passion for all things – fashion, culture, technology, and the arts. The diverse range of our clients including Nike, Zalando, and Hugo boss allow us to build meaningful products and services that delight their customers and grow their business.
We believe that how you work matters. This means we work hard to create a modern workplace dynamic fostering flexibility, collaboration and social learning – allowing for the best creative results!
You are someone who is not afraid to push forward with new concepts and ideas, and you are keen to create products, experiences, and brands that people love, then this is your chance to work with a highly skilled team on the next big thing. ;)
- Lead the design across the entire project lifecycle – from initial requirements to final product
- Set the creative direction and collaborate with the product team to plan, design and build easy-to-use and elegant solutions
- Show the difference between “good” and “great” work, and inspire the team to get there
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and implement their feedback
- Prepare and develop product specifications for the product team to ensure a great user experience
- Use benchmarking and quantitative research to gain valuable market and customer insights
- Define user personas and customer journeys through customer centric design research methods
- Run user-centric user testings and qualitative interviews for new product and services
- Product validation through rapid-prototype user testing
- Easily produce multiple ideas and prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfection, and when to sketch, wireframe and prototype
- Develop interaction concepts and animations
- 3+ years of product experience, preferably within a creative agency, brand or startup
- A versatile and outstanding portfolio of user-friendly and delightful solutions for international startup sand/or brands, either online or PDF
- You live and breathe mobile apps and digital products, being deeply familiar with digital design and product concepts and guidelines
- An open-minded creative with an analytical mindset who loves to get things done
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Advanced experience working in an agile environment
- Good understanding how and when to use prototyping
- Good understanding of user-centered design
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Principle, Frames, etc.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS is a plus
- A love for design with an affinity for fashion, music, and design
- Strong team player that values team success over personal success
- Fluent English (written and verbal) is a requirement, German is a bonus
- An online portfolio, or PDF of your work
- Starting date: ASAP
hy.am studios is located a short walk from Eberswalderstraße U-Bahn in Prenzlauer Berg. We offer a great company culture and work environment, including a flexitime scheme, choose your own equipment, monthly BVG ticket, unlimited supply of Club Mate, fresh coffee and teas, access to monthly team social events as well as other benefits including team creative breakfasts every Friday.
Have we sparked your interest? Are you the newest team member we’ve been looking for all along?
Please send us your application, cover letter, a link to your portfolio (at least 3 examples of work-related projects) and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Senior UX/UI Designer Application” - please state in your application your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our clients. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of hy.am studios.Posted 25 days ago Apply Now