Digital Designer (Philippines)
Goodwall is the leading professional development network for the next generation. Our mobile app guides young talent as they navigate the future of learning and earning, starting in high school and continuing through the college years with the ultimate goal of launching a successful career after graduation. Students have a platform to tell their story, get support from our inspirational community, and get connected to universities, internships, and jobs. Our top-rated app has a community of over 1 million members and our network of universities and companies spans four continents. We are a fast growing and well-financed company that takes great pride in-- and thoroughly enjoys--having a diverse team and being an equal opportunity employer. Each member of our dynamic team has a unique perspective to share--as you know you will--and we are all incredibly passionate about our shared mission and goal: to help every member of our community become the best version of themselves.
About The Role
We are looking for a top-notch Digital Designer to join our remote Design team in the Philippines, which works closely with the Product team based in Switzerland. The right person for this challenge is passionate about (and excels at) both web and graphic design. We will look to you to deliver highly creative projects at a high standard with a focus on quality and consistency. Our team is small and moves quickly so we need a strong team player with a natural eye for design who wants to own their projects and get things done! This is a remote position with flexible schedule, but as the Design team works closely with our other offices, we are looking for someone with the ability to work evenings when it's necessary to communicate with the team in Switzerland or New York.
What You'll Do
- Design and deliver a variety of designs and assets in suitable formats
- Create visuals and layouts for the Sales & Marketing teams (based in New York)
- Constantly generate new ideas and visuals
- Research photography & design visual trends
- Work autonomously under the direction of our Design Lead (based in the Philippines)
What We Offer You
- A challenging, fast-moving environment
- A mission that you can be proud of
- Ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation
- A high level of autonomy in a position that will evolve according to your strengths
- A competitive salary
- A flexible, remote work environment
- 3+ years of experience with digital design
- Very strong typography skills and design sensibility
- Proven experience as a Web Designer (impress us with your portfolio!)
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Highly creative, self-motivated individual who can work well alone or as part of a team
- Highly organized and detail-obsessed
- Bonus points if you have a Mac workstation plus knowledge of HTML/CSS
Who You'll Work With:
You will report directly to our head Designer in the Philippines and work closely with our co-founders, as well as the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams in New York and Switzerland.
Diversity & Inclusion
Goodwall is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to continuing to build a company that embraces and thrives on diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Posted 25 days ago