Manifest in Chicago is looking for an Art Director. A true visual communicator who understands the power of conceptual design. Someone with a deep appreciation for content that captivates across platforms. We’re looking for someone who values craft and concept and wants to create work that is unmistakable.
● Think conceptually and execute visually.
● Push the envelope without ever losing sight of strategy.
● Develop ideas that deliver value to a range of current and prospective clients.
● Be savvy in designing everything from websites and social to print publications.
● Collaborate with UX, photographers, illustrators, content writers and more, with grace and ease.
● Take pride in going the extra mile.
● Be creative, conceptual, clever, courageous and consistent.
● Don’t be a total dork in front of clients. (Partial dorks will be considered.)
● Read emails, meet deadlines, hang out, kick ass, take names and don’t eat all of the good snacks.
● 4-5 years of experience in Art Direction and Design, including experience at digital or social agencies.
● Expert-level application of 21st century art direction tools. (We’re talking the Adobe Creative Suite and beyond.)
● Social experience.
● Digital experience making responsive websites/mobile/tablet apps, converting wireframes to designs.
● UI Design and UX understanding.
● Ability to articulate why choices are made.
● After Effects and Motion Graphics a plus.
● Sketch and InVision a plus.
● Creative Awards are nice, too.
● Innovative portfolio including work across platforms and for a variety of brands.
● Bachelor’s Degree.
Manifest is an equal opportunity employer. Manifest does not sponsor employment visas.Posted 27 days ago Apply Now