We’re looking for an empathetic problem-solver, experienced in digital product design, to help us deliver the best banking experience possible.
We’re building a bank for and with our users. A product that’s fair, transparent and a pleasure to use. We see ourselves as something more than a typical current account: we’re setting out to solve all the problems that exist around your financial life in a coherent, meaningful and delightful way.
You’ll be working on a product that is a part of day to day life of our users, and your work here will shape the way that people interact with their finances.
We need you to put the upgrade that our app needs!! also you might be designing new iterations for the iPhone and Android apps. Or helping to improve growth and virality. Maybe you'll be embedded in marketing to take care of our web. Or you might create new lending features to help our users borrow money with total clarity and control. Or taking our savings strategy to the next level. What about working in our internal product (designed and built in-house) that fuels all our internal operations? We have so much stuff to do. Really.
We use Sketch for all our interface work, Adobe After Effects for animations and Adobe Illustrator for, if you guessed it, illustrations. We love adopting better tools and processes, so any contribution that improves our work and product will be more than welcome.
• You enjoy the collaboration and you get your best version when you work as a team.
• You understand that good design is not about trends, but based on principles and balance. You make well-reasoned design decisions.
• You love making beautiful images, but it's not what motivates you. What drives you is the delivery of great experiences and the resolution of problems.
• You have empathy for the needs of the clients, but you can also consider the technical limitations and the objectives of the company.
• You are excited about the scalability of the products and you want to help us reach millions of users.
• You are passionate about inclusive design and accessibility, and you will design thinking of all our users (not only those who look like our team).
• You can show us a portfolio with detailed examples of your interaction designs.
Sketch is the tool of your choice. If you're good at AE or any other design tool, we'll love you even more.
You are flexible; We are a young company and you will be designing many fun things
Posted 30 days ago