If you've got questions or want to connect please don't hesitate to reach out email@example.com
At Waldo, it is our mission to help our users “Live the Moment. Backed by market leading AI based algorithms, we deliver families their most valued memories, captured by others, right to their phones.
Waldo Photos is a photo finding platform utilizing facial and object recognition to empower people to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets and live in the moment. Waldo is the only platform that removes all of the friction in delivering photos of friends and loved ones taken by others and creates new opportunities for photographers to market and sell their photos.
Why Work for Waldo?
Waldo is in rapid growth mode--adding users, increasing revenue, expanding into existing markets, and making entries into new verticals! To meet that growth we are adding to our team. We want teammates who want to be empowered to take ownership over the technology and features that drive Waldo-- and to see their impact to the team and our users directly on a daily basis.
What you'll do:
As a Product Designer with Waldo you'll be combining user experience, information architecture, and interaction design. You’ll define the critical user paths and holistic user experience across multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and responsive web). You will work closely with the entire team to establish goals and collaborate in an iterative process of design, development, and continuous optimization.
You'll love the role if you:
- ... marry data with creative insight to deliver successful user experiences
- ... believe in form and function equally and through a process of iteration and prototyping
- ... design experiences that offer intuitive utility and human connectivity.
- ... place a strong emphasis on craft and take pride in seeking out simple solutions to complex problems.
On paper, we’re looking for candidates with:
- 4+ years of experience shipping great product experiences: you use sketches, wireframes, and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Adobe Xd, etc)
- Strong visual design point of view: you have an online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience in both mobile and responsive web user experience
- An understanding of frontend code (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design: you are current on user experience principles and techniques
A superstar applicant will also demonstrate
- Experience designing and growing social products.
- Expertise in the photography-related space
- A mindset to champion design
- The ability to thrive in an atmosphere of collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Motivation to tackle the challenge of creating something new (and evolving)
Posted 7 days ago