About Pocket Prep
Pocket Prep is a leading mobile and web-based learning platform offering efficient and affordable study solutions for professional certifications and standardized tests. We are looking for a confident full-time designer that is comfortable working on a wide range of design projects. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a flexible, small team work environment where they can make a direct impact.
Pocket Prep’s Designer Role
In this role, you’ll work with our small team to address a multitude of product, marketing, and business design needs. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and is comfortable with a high degree of freedom and commensurate responsibility.
What you will do
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Design and develop effective user interface elements for mobile and web
- Work with marketing lead to create digital creative assets for marketing campaigns
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and management team
- Conduct, observe and analyze usability testing sessions
- Collaborate with development team on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
What you will need
- Strong understanding of mobile and web design
- Working knowledge of industry tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Marvel, Sketch, and Figma
- Passion for collaboration and teamwork
- Comfortability with a high degree of freedom and commensurate responsibility
What you’ll get from us
- The latest hardware and a sit/stand desk to complement a collaborative office with a variety of workspaces, including your home
- Competitive compensation, healthcare, retirement packages, and profit share
- A flexible vacation policy and a team that values work-life balance
- Paid company shut down over the winter holidays (approximately 3 weeks)
- No emails in the evenings or on weekends.