Snappa is a graphic design tool that helps non-designers create online graphics in a snap. Since launching in 2015, over 15 million designs have been created using our software.
As our platform continues to scale, we’re looking for a talented graphic designer to help us elevate our brand and level up the quality of our offering.
Your designs will help entrepreneurs, marketers, and other non-designers communicate their messages more effectively. In addition, you will play an instrumental role in the company as we continue to grow our brand.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing creative designs for social media posts and promotional campaigns
- Creating fresh design templates for our end-users
- Creating vectors, illustrations, and other design elements
- Setting design standards and managing our library of in-house templates
- Coordinating with freelance template designers
- Ensuring all creative output adheres to style guidelines and articulates brand values and objectives
- Providing feedback on product design and functionality
- Excellent design skills with a portfolio to back it up
- Strong conceptual ability, with an excellent eye for typography, images and layout
- Well versed in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Up to date with all the latest design trends
- A thorough understanding of all the major social media platforms
- Experience designing digital marketing graphics
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada
- Time Off: Enjoy 4 weeks vacation to relax and recharge.
- Benefits: Flexible health, dental and LTD coverage.
- Retreats: Join us on our annual company retreat outside of Canada. Last year we had a blast in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Remote work: Although we have a great office space, we still work from home more often than not. We’re flexible!
Culture & Values
Learn about our culture and core values here: https://snappa.com/careersPosted 5 days ago Apply Now