Senior Visual Designer
You will be part of a fast paced design team that is dedicated to producing cutting edge assets for the Army Game Studio. You will use your ROCK STAR creative skills to create the visual art and graphic content used in web design, advertising, branding, mobile apps and video games.
You will work with creative directors, art leads, and the design team to create content for a wide range of applications. You are constantly on the hunt for “what’s working”.
You are familiar with the latest trends and are comfortable with the latest guidelines for iOS and android development.
You’ll excite and inspire users by creating high-quality concepts and mocks that incorporate beautiful typography, color theory, and mastery of composition.
- BS or MS Degree and 5+ years of experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- Deep knowledge working with Sketch and Creative Cloud (Photoshop Illustrator, and After Effects) and other software design tools
- A portfolio that showcases your design and layout skills
- Develop creative concepts, wireframes and user flows
- Firm grasp of latest iOS visual design patterns
- Understand how to design for user experience success
- Comfortable working in both Mac and PC environments
- Able to work unsupervised and take ownership of specific features and systems
- Work with development teams to realize your design across different devices
- You can handle critical feedback and work with the artists, developers and customers
- Able to obtain a Secret Clearance and relocate to Huntsville, AL
- A serious passion for games of all types!
- You are awesome creating motion graphics
- Comfortable using Wacom technology
- Experience using UE4 and/or Unity
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Scrum and/or Kanban
***All Applicants*** after applying on the SAIC website please email email@example.com with a copy of your portfolio.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now