Head of Design
Hello! We are a Y Combinator-backed company re-thinking how people work with cloud applications.
Slapdash is the missing layer that unifies your work applications (G Suite, Dropbox, GitHub, Asana, etc.) allowing you to search, organize and launch; just like you do with files on your computer. We’re obsessed with speed, from building the fastest workflows to making our user experience latency-free.
The problem we are solving is as much a product design problem as it is a technology one. We are looking for a founding product designer to help establish the design discipline and ensure that great design is baked into our company's DNA.
Who we’re looking for
- Someone who has designed and shipped products from scratch
- Creative and flexible problem solvers
- Empathetic communicators
- Entrepreneurial in spirit
What you’ll do
- Define design systems, interaction models, user-flows and UI specifications for the product
- Prototype product features to help us learn faster
- Solve unique & challenging HCI problems
- Help us better understand our customers through user research
- Partner with engineering to deliver a high-fidelity, detail-oriented user experience
- Design software that you use every day
- An opportunity to invent and re-think the future of work
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits: 401(k), medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work out of a bright, airy loft in SoMa, within walking distance to BART and Caltrain
The company is founded by experienced technologists who have: started companies that exited, built massive engineering systems at Facebook and WhatsApp, designed products used by millions of people, and scaled revenue from $0 to millions many times over.
We just graduated from Y Combinator (Winter 2019), have an amazing set of investors, and are looking to bring on the founding team of engineers and designers.Posted 6 days ago Apply Now